What is Multiweb?
Multiweb is professional web with simple administration designed especially for organizations of similar character for unrivalled low price – only from 23 € per month.
Thanks to Multiweb, user has the possibility to gain a professional website with possibilities of custom modification and information administration, and usage of special modules as well (according to customers´ requirements).
Who is Multiweb dedicated to?
Multiweb is dedicated to organizations of similar character or friendly organizations and organizations under the same administration, e.g.:
- Schools and schools´ facilities
- Residential Social Services
- Non-profit organizations
- Network of different companies of similar character / Estate Agencies, Pharmacies, etc. /
- Smaller villages in region
- And others.
Single websites have common design, but they are recognizable by different colored variants and information published on websites.
What are the advantages of Multiweb?
- Saving more than several thousand € for development and the creation of individual professional websites
- Creating an organizational unit design for organizations of similar character
- Possibility of different colored variants of websites
- Simple editing and administration of published information (any user of MS Windows is able to handle it)
- Only one administrator is able to manage all your websites (single platform)
- Multiweb is generated by content management system WebJET and it is used by large national and international corporations, government organizations, medium and small customers...
- Possibility to pay only a low monthly fee up to 23€
Multiweb is generated by content management system WebJET. WebJET CMS has been developed and innovated since 2001. At present, WebJET generates more than 600.000 websites per day.
Nowadays, the 7th version of WebJET including more than 35 modules of different character is available. WebJET CMS designed by InterWay, Ltd. is used for administrating of websites by commercial companies (Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa, VÚB, ING Bank, etc.) and government organizations as well (VšZP-General Health Insurance, Ministerstvo životného prostredia SR – Ministry of Environment).
For more information, see our References »